We are are getting ready to go on vacation - kiddos are on Spring Break this week, so the grown-ups are using that as an excuse to get out of Dodge! So, I am going to show you before and afters of the kids' bedrooms today.
When we first took all these pictures, we had 4 kids living at home...sadly, now we are down to 2, so we've done some rearranging and changed things up so the girls could each have their own rooms.


Pretty Girl and Princess






We turned the above white room into this...




And then, because little girls grow up into young women, and they need their own space, and boys grow into young men and move out, we changed the surf room, into a "peace"-ful room for Pretty Girl. The goal being to not spend a lot of money and try to use what we had
Again, a picture of the lovely lady that now occupies this room - isn't she just beautiful?! Not only is she gorgeous, she is one of the kindest, most thoughtful people I know; she has a great sense of humor and style AND is a straight A student!





Last, but not least, is our little Princess' room...the flip flop room (although I've been put on notice that she wants a Paris themed room). The girls shared this room for a few years and now I am ready to get rid of the bunk beds...Handsome, however, is not going along with this plan.
What awesomeness can I say about Princess? She is the baby of our family and, therefore, the most tenderhearted and sweet - she cares about everyone's feelings and is very sensitive. She is a beauty with her blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles...and she is left-handed.
DLo calls her our "recessive" child. LOL



That's it for today...the bulk of the house - just a couple of rooms left! Thanks for stopping in.
1 comment:
Great redo's. May I remind you of how talented you are?
Post a Comment